Wish delivered!

My first order from Wish arrived today! I really wasn't expecting it, either, all the delivery dates were still showing July, the 2nd of July being the earliest one, and this deck was expected by the 10th of July. I am now the proud owner of the Barbieri Zodiac Oracle. Woop!


I've only had a quick look through them, but they have all the star signs, the planets, and the four elements, which also correspond to the tarot elements, swords, pentacles, cups and wands. So, this is a welcome addition to my collection.


I've just checked through the order details and there are a couple more decks that have been in the country since the weekend, so no doubt they are on their way. The earliest of the two orders I placed all still remain in China though... go figure. I'll have a play with those tonight while Mr G is in work!

Comments