Father's Day

One husband totally and utterly spoiled, pampered, and fed. I hope he has enjoyed his day, even though it has been a bit of a quiet one.


Started off this morning where I made him a double bacon and egg sandwich, fresh orange juice and a latte macchiato and took them to him in bed.


He opened his presents and cards, and then we went down to see my father in his garden for an hour or so, gave him his cards and presents. Once back, I ran Mr G a hot bubble bath, and plastered his face with an oatmeal face mask while he had a soak.

Once out of the bath, I gave him some heavy duty pampering. Foot moisturising booties, body butter, facial serum and moisturiser, hand cream, lip butter. Hand massage, foot rub, back rub. I don't think his skin has been this soft since he came out of the womb...

Had his tea, beer battered haddock, chips, mushy peas, bread and butter...


... followed by a nice wedge of Maltesers Cheesecake.


We're going to round off his relaxing Father's Day with a film on Amazon Prime, he's going to eat his box of Maltesers, and then have an early night. Slimming World in the morning, and he is back in work tomorrow night so he will need to get a couple of hours kip in the day.

I hope you've had a lovely day, Mr G, thank you for everything that you do for us all. Thank you for being the best father I could have ever wished for, for my children.


And yay me, managed to hit 6.30 pm without sleeping once! Although I really could, I really could sleep right now. Might go and stand in the back garden, see if that will wake me up ;-)

Comments