New week, new start

Had a shocking night's sleep last night, that'll teach me to sleep twice in the day. Everyone's sleep patterns seem to be all to cock lately. My daughter sleeps all day and is awake all night. As I'm getting up of a morning, she's going up to bed. And what can you do? She has never been a good sleeper and you've got to take it when you can get it, right? 

I'm trying to feel a little more optimistic this week. We had our online SW group via Zoom this morning, and then I made us some lunch, Mr G had cheesy jacket spud and I had tuna, mayo/greek, onion, cucumber and sweetcorn. He has gone to bed now for a few hours, he's already showered and shaved, his bag is packed for work. Jambalaya for tea tonight, something we will all eat, one pot meal, sorted. 


I'm still cross though. I've got this knot in my chest and this weird churning feeling in my stomach. Maybe I just need a good crap, I don't know? I just feel off kilter. My emotions are out of whack. I'm bored, dissatisfied, cross, edgy, nervous and it feels horrible. It's so unlike me, I'm usually very glass half full about things

I think what is bugging me is that I'm quite intuitive and empathetic. I don't mean that I'm all sunshine and lightworker or anything, because I'm not. I'm still Grumpy Cat in human form. But I do pick up on other people's emotions, and I tend to absorb them. And some of my friends are going through some deep, painful stuff right now. Meh, I need to smudge myself or something. I'm just worried that this gut feeling that I have is a prediction of something awful to come. 

Or maybe it's just Perimenopause Rage. Maybe. 

Voice of doom, out.  

Comments