Cold

Apparently there's a heatwave coming? Despite being 16/17 C here today it's quite nippy.

Today has been a meh day today. Proper meh. Proper fuming at absolutely nothing and everything simultaneously. And so...


Cheers

I'm attempting this post on the new Blogger interface because the old one won't post my photographs. I don't like this either. I don't know where anything is. So I'm fuming at that. God knows what this post will look like.

Yeah, so I am meh today. I did my housework and then went for extreme self care. Long hot bath in peace. Popped in a bath bomb. So I'm lying down, relaxing, feeling all the tensions ebb away, and the door opens. Mr G. Just come to see you, he says. My head fills with the strains of Marvin Gaye's Let's Get It On. Ooooh, are we having sexy time? Is he going to wash mine if I wash his? Is he f...

He pulls his pants down. 'You have got to be f**king kidding me'. I said. 'Oh, I'm only having a pee.' he said. As if that's the point? So I was fuming again, pulled the plug, and switched the shower on to rinse my hair, and he flushes the bloody toilet! Water went ice cold. Fuming at that, then. Shea body butter. Foot moisturiser booties... those were a revelation? Have you tried those? Absolutely lush sensation on your tootsies. 



Gave myself a pedicure, painted my toenails, straightened my hair. Started to feel a bit better until I noticed as I'm straightening my fringe that I have aged about twelve years during lockdown, and that I have deep frown lines on my forehead like Squidward Tentacles...


My new spirit animal

So, I put some of my new Body Shop serum on before I put my head on. Roots of Strength. Still fuming. Did some more housework. Fuming. Took selfies with Mr G. Cheered me up a bit... he looks like a waxwork in this one. Then noticed how many grey hairs I had and was fuming again. 




Told him I wanted a pint of Wrexham lager, so he got me some. Bless him. 




And that's me for today. I'm done. Jesus, take the bloody wheel, ffs.

Comments