Quickie

Had a reasonably good day today. A nice win on the Euromillions, three numbers and both lucky stars. £60.10, not to be sniffed at, but it just goes to show the difference. A mere two numbers more and how different my life would have been. Good job I'm low maintenance, isn't it! 

We did our weekly shop and then headed out for a walk, although it was bitterly cold. We did our usual route, stopped off at the chemist, posted our great niece's birthday card and then reversed the route all the way back home. 


Tea was bacon chop, fried egg, mushrooms, baked beans and new potatoes. 

We also had some good news about Slimming World, our consultant is under the impression that group may be able to open for weigh and go sessions on Monday. Literally in, weigh, and sod off. Meetings will continue over Zoom. But it's a step in the right direction, anyway.  

Unsure if we will be walking tomorrow, apparently the weather is going to be appalling, but Mr G wants to because he may not feel like it on Thursday after his Covid jab. We've joined a challenge on Strava to walk 50 kilometres in March, and we're both almost there, I've done 45 kilometres so far, Mr G has done 42 kilometres. 

Step count today is a very respectable...

Looking forward to tomorrow's tea; I said meal plan, Mr G said shawarma, and so being the dutiful wife that I am (lol) I will graciously oblige my husband. Although, saying that, I said meal plan, he also said Sunday roast. So it looks like my Mother's Day is mapped out, slaving over a hot cooker. Great. 

Comments