One down

Mr G had his vaccination yesterday, and aside from a sore arm and feeling a little tired and achy, he is ok. I think I am actually more relieved than he is. I think that I had been much more anxious than I had appeared to be on the surface because I've flagged today. My head isn't with it, I've had pizza and chips for tea because I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer. I've eaten chocolate and crisps and I don't care. Sometimes we need days like that, don't we?

Oh, and my washing machine packed in this morning too. Needed that like a hole in the head. I have a new one coming tomorrow, thankfully. Between 7 am and 7 pm. So an early start for me. 

We've watched a couple of films today, Coming 2 America, the sequel to the 80's classic Coming to America. It was amusing enough, but I think most of the funny bits were in the trailer. Followed by Bohemian Rhapsody. 

Ordered the Covid testing kits from school for my sons' return to school. They need to be tested twice a week once they start back. Thankfully they're old enough to administer the tests themselves (under my watchful supervision, of course!) without me scarring them for life by shoving swabs up their noses and down their throats.

We also had the release date of our video online, our interview with Ryan from North Wales Crusaders. I'm not normally a wallflower, I usually have plenty to say but inexplicably, I was mute throughout the whole conversation, Mr G didn't come up for air once, and I just sat there next to him nodding and going 'mmmm'. Apart from when I said that I was looking forward to a pint of Wrexham lager. Lol. The cringe is strong with this one. I am definitely not a natural in front of camera! 

Need to get ready for an online 50th Zoom party now, one of our friends in Wrexham is having one, so I'm going to pour a glass of wine and put my head on. 

Comments