Three from three

Two blog posts in one day. Just trying to keep myself on the straight and narrow with my food. And my exercise now that I've committed myself (stupidly) to walking a set stupid amount of kilometres. Did I tell you Mr G has set me until the end of May in which to do this? Why? Because without a target, or someone challenging me, I probably wouldn't do it. I'd do about thirty kilometres and tail off when the next new shiny thing takes my fancy (I'm a fickle bugger). My incentive? If I manage to complete it before the 31st of May, Mr G will cook tea on every night between then and the 31st. Incentive enough, no?

So food today, another good day! Three from three on plan, completely on plan too, on or under my syns on all days.

Started off with with fat free Greek yogurt with berries and vanilla Sweet Freedom syrup (honest to God, this stuff is a lifesaver - and currently Aldi have the vanilla and caramel flavour back in stock £2.50 a bottle).


For lunch Mr G had ham and mozzarella toasted sandwiches, no photo because he whipped them away before I could take a pic, but he said they were good. I had tuna mayo pasta salad, which I really enjoyed.


I managed to navigate making tea after my son had made three gigantic homemade pizzas for him and his siblings. They looked so good that I very nearly caved.


But I didn't and set to work on making our tea. Crying Tiger Beef from the second Pinch of Nom cookbook. We have had this before, it's absolutely beautiful, but bloody hell, fish sauce reeks, doesn't it? Smells like... sweaty cheesy feet. Disgusting.


But needs must. It wouldn't taste the same without it. We had this with some Jersey royal potatoes and a nice mixed salad.

Syns today came in at 14.5 which included a few for my breakfast and lunch combined.

I managed to have two short-ish walks today, and boy did I have to push myself to do them too. A 2 km walk before I started prepping tea and a 3 km walk after tea.



I still had my Healthy extra B left tonight, so I made myself a pastrami and gherkin roll to round off my day!


In other news, a very rare 'what fresh hell is this?' moment, in my email inbox this morning. I looked at it, did a double take and scrolled past. I asked my friends on Facebook and apparently, it's some sort of cake or bun. I didn't want to open the email in case, well, you work it out...

It's not what you (or I) think, apparently...

The mind boggles, but it gave me a giggle anyway...

Total walked so far: 18/200 km.

Comments