Past the peak?

A lot of conflicting information flying around. On one hand you have Boris on the news saying 'we' are past the peak, and then news articles saying that Wales is not past the peak yet, that we haven't even reached the peak. I guess we'll have to wait and see, but I won't be relaxing anything any time soon, that's for sure.

Apparently it's Day 38 of the lockdown. And I say this with no sarcasm - hasn't that flown? Bizarrely. I really would have thought that it would have dragged. But nope, the days have blended into one. When Mr G asks me what day it is, I have to hover my mouse over the clock on my computer to find out.

Anyway. Another good day so far... we have just had our tea, the Poulet au Vinaigre from Pinch of Nom. This was lovely and the Marmite roasties were the best yet.


Breakfast was the usual fat free Greek yogurt, berries and syrup, and I made a lovely bacon and egg fried rice for lunch.



I have walked another 6 kilometres today, over two separate stints...




Just been out to clap for the wonderful NHS and all the keyworkers out there looking after us all and keeping the country running as best they can.

And to finish off the day, I bring to you, the taste revelation that is Peanut Butter Jelly Baked Oats. After this, I had six and a half syns left for the day, and I thought it would be rude not to have a little ice cream on it, so I weighed out two and a half syns worth to go on top.


Lovely but super filling. Four syns left and they can go to hell :-) Four days down, two to go before I brave the scales and see if I've made a dent in the Covid-6 (heheh)

Total walked so far: 24/200 km.

Comments