Shattered

Blogger having a right moment there, three new posts created at once. I barely have the energy left to write one. Everywhere is (reasonably) clean and tidy. Playlist is made with some blast from the past bootleg mixes for my cousin and I, from back in the day when my brother had decks. Got a handle on how to edit videos, or at the very least splice them together and trim them on my phone. May have a trial run tomorrow, time pending. The weather keeps changing; up to going to bed last night it was dry Saturday day, and now it's going to rain. With the exception of the perishables, all my baking fodder is out and waiting for me to make a start tomorrow morning.

It has been so humid today, apparently it's still 19 degrees now. That fluffy bedding is about to get drop kicked across the bedroom any minute now. 

It's the cheesecake that's giving me nightmares. I'm also dreading blowing up all the balloons up. Wish I hadn't been such a cheapskate and bought a helium canister but thirty odd quid just to make a few balloons float for a few hours, I'd sooner buy my daughter another gift with that money. 

Until tomorrow.

Comments