Bored

Saturdays are so boring now. They're just like a Tuesday. I used to love my Saturday afternoons and my football accas, where I'd bet on teams that I didn't know existed, in places in the UK I've never heard of. Guaranteed Oldham would let me down at least once a month (but they also won me about eighty quid once in the dying minutes of extra time, so they are permanently forgiven). Jeff Stelling and the boys. Fifteen syns worth of snacks. Mr G falling asleep on the sofa before half time. Now, I'm sat here alone, he is in bed before his night shift, the TV is off and I am bored. 


Started the day off well enough, though. Made us brunch to have with the NRL game this morning. Not as Slimming World friendly as it could have been, I guess? But still. I wanted fried bread, so... 

I suppose I could go on the treadmill, having only done 3000 steps today, but it is really going to take one hell of a push for me to do so today. Also, I'm not that bored. Yet. I did manage to do over 13,000 steps yesterday though. Am I allowed to add the extra 3000 steps from yesterday to today? Carry them over? Or is that cheating...

Mercury stations direct tomorrow, yippee, and I have come out of it reasonably unscathed. One cracked phone screen, several charging wires gone to meet their maker. Ha, spoke too soon because as I started to type, my internet connection just dropped like a sack of shite. I swear to God, Sky Fibre is the biggest load of cack I have ever had the misfortune to be connected to. No faster than broadband, the connection is off more than on, and I had a more reliable connection on 56K Dial-up.

However, Chiron stations retrograde today. Chiron, the wounded healer, who could heal others but not himself. So, you could find yourself feeling a bit melancholy, and having to confront the wounds that you have, past emotional wounds, that haven't healed. Especially if you've been suppressing them instead of processing them. I did that once upon a time and Jesus, never again. Never. Again. The worst emotional pain I have ever had to contend with, ever. These days, if I feel it, I say it, it all comes out. Out out. Nothing gets buried, whether it's in my head or my heart. Lesson well and truly learned there. Which is why we're here, isn't it, at the end of the day, to learn lessons and grow. So, heads up about that one. And it's a biggie, until December 15th, so ample time to sort your stuff out :-)

Comments