Weigh Day

Well, it looks like my theory may have been right after all. Three and a half pounds OFF this week, and two pounds off for Mr G. Total weight loss stands at 5 stone 12 lb and 5 stone 11 lb respectively, and so we are both making a huge push this week to try and get the 6 stone next week. I am in the zone now, finally, after all the disappointment and yoyoing of the last two months.

Had to slightly amend our meal plan for last night, had the Jambalaya, and the pulled pork is in the slow cooker for tonight. Smells delicious, but our slow cooker was too small to accommodate the volume of sauce in the recipe, so I have had to slash it in half. It's a double slow cooker, so it's really handy for making two different dishes, but volume wise, it's small compared to other slow cookers I have had. Plus it's massive and takes up a lot of the very limited counter space that I have.


Rugby went ahead on Sunday, which we were thrilled about. We were robbed though, lost in the final few minutes 18-22, which was a sickener as we had been the better team throughout. But after seeing the squad play in the flesh now, I'm really excited for the rest of the season.

And I saw my favourite player back in action, so I was made up... ;-)


So now we have a hefty wait until the next home game. 22nd of March, for the love of God? However...



This has the potential to be messy. And, I mean super messy. Day drinking? Event over by 6? According to Mr G, at the End of Season Awards, I very nearly ended up leaving to go clubbing in the North West of England somewhere. I really hope we can get away for this, 

Comments