Done!

I somehow managed to hit my 3 and a half stone target this morning. Don't ask me how, because the scales have not been my friend all week, but regardless, both Mr G and I lost 1 lb each today, taking our losses up to 3 stone 7.5 lb (me) and 3 stone 9.5 lb (him).

Yasssssss...

Last night's tea was the Seekh kebabs, salad and a Weight Watchers Wrap. Didn't enjoy it. Took one bite, left it and had sandwich spread butties for tea instead. Mr G wolfed mine down later. Waste not...

Look better than they tasted, sadly
So this week is a mixed 'home and away' bag of meals. I am as planned and as organised as ever and this is what we have come up with!

Monday: Chicken Shawarma, avocado-lime mayonnaise, salad and wholemeal pitta bread
Tuesday: Pulled pork, salad, stuffing and pitta bread
Wednesday: Beefburger and salad
Thursday: Homemade Chicken Madras and Basmati rice (made at home, and frozen)
Friday: Pinch of Nom Cuban Beef and rice (made at home and frozen)
Saturday: Gammon and jacket potato (cooked on barbecue) with fried egg, baked beans
Sunday: TBA

While we are away we will start the day with a cooked breakfast. Not the full monty, but I will do bacon, egg, sausage and beans.

As always, lunches are the buggers. I have bought some Heinz Big Soups that are 4.5 syns a tin, and I will bulk them up with extra tinned veg like mushrooms, sweetcorn and peas, heat them up and whack them in our insulated food flasks. I won't be synning these, because a) it's got to be better than fish and chips/pasties/pies and b) I'm planning on getting some serious walking in. There is an Aldi there and I will pick up some fresh wholemeal rolls and cold meat for the next day as well.

Planned for our few days away, a day in Llangollen - game of crazy golf, walk along the canal, mooch around the shops. Friday in Wrexham - go to see the mice in St Giles Church (I've been dying to see them but we're always there on a Sunday), a game or three of Tenpin bowling, and then rounded off with a long walk around Alyn Waters Country Park. Saturday, Mr G wants to go into Valle Crucis, we've stayed there for years, in its shadow, but never actually been in. I've got a Kindle full of books, sadly no wine this time, but I might treat myself to a pint of Wrexham lager in the evening, at the bistro ;-)

Back to the packing...

Comments