Mass Christmas Baking ahead!

This is a shout out to the bloggers who bake.  This Saturday I am attending the Victorian Day in a local town, and it's one of my daughter's Brownie troops biggest fundraisers of the year, they have tables for local charities and groups and there's a large catchment of people.  We have a cake and homemade crafts stall - and as usual - I don't know if it's like this where you are - the same people get lumbered doing everything, while the majority do very little.  I'm on the cakes, again.

I'm looking for fun, Christmassy bakes but preferably simple.  I am but one woman in a very, very small kitchen (if you're wondering why my recipe pictures are confined to being taken in the same place, it's because that is literally the space I have!) plus I need everything to be made on the Friday.  That's on top of all the Mum stuff and housework.

This is the sort of stuff I have made in previous years Christmas Baking for the Brownies!

So if you have any good posts detailing Christmas bakes can you please link them up for me in the comments section below?

Thank you :-)

Comments