Curry night

Not feeling very well today, so very glad that tonight's tea was almost taken care of. I only had to cook some rice and oven chips and reheat the onion bhajis.

Mr G had Chicken Tikka Bhuna with rice, naan, oven chips and mini onion bhajis, and I had...

... the same but with Chicken Madras. They say that spicy food is good for a cold, which I'm assuming this is. Aches - feel like I've been put through a mangle, snot - could be allergies but I don't know, sneezes, banging headache, tickly cough and I've got the voice of a murderer. Very husky. It usually takes a lot to stop me, but I'm feeling so weak and tired that I can barely move.

Somehow we've managed to avoid the local lockdowns, so far anyway, but Conwy, Denbighshire, Flintshire and Wrexham have all fallen foul. 

We actually had a notification from the new Covid app thingy this morning to say that Anglesey has been downgraded from Medium risk to Low risk, which is a bit of good news at least. Hope I feel a bit more human tomorrow. 

Comments