Burger

I think I have found the worlds nicest burger. Late to the party with this place (as usual), when M&A were down last week, we treated them to a meal out in lieu of their anniversary, and we went to Tom's Hamburger House in town. The plan was to have a bunless burger, but you know me and plans...

Look at this beaut...


This was my burger - the 'Pig Out'. An Anglesey Black Beef Burger topped with barbecue pulled pork and bottomless fries. Mr G had the 'Cheesy Tom'. I didn't manage to finish my fries though. Absolutely lush. It's a shame I'm fat or I'd be going there every week.

In other news, I got my 4 stone award last Monday!


4 stone and half a pound to be precise. Chuffed to bits. Went out for lunch to celebrate but I was very good, we both were, and opted for the gammon and jacket potato. For tomorrow, it's the North Wales Crusaders End of Season Awards.

I'm looking forward to so much about tomorrow. Seeing our Wrexham friends and the lads who play for the team. A night in the Ramada (damn those beds are comfy...). Breakfast at the Ramada on Sunday morning, cooked by our chef friend, Steve. Doing a little shopping. But most of all, more than anything, I'm looking forward to my fish and chips at Everland.

We might have a trek through the mountains in order to get there (the scenic route *eyeroll*) because there's roadworks on the A55 causing huge delays. But this is it now, the last mucky overnighter this year, anyway, and although I will try my best to be good (or as good as possible), I intend to make the most of it. It would be nice to still register a loss or even a maintain on Monday, and hopefully the fact that I've been really good all week might do some damage limitation. Just hope I can keep away from the Wrexham Lager...

Pray for me...

Comments