Autumn! Woop!

Or as numerous posts have proclaimed on Facebook 'It's Fall, Y'all!'.

Seem to have lost a week somewhere. Last Monday Mr G got his four stone off award! I am super proud of him. I still have three pounds to go before I get mine, I had a maintain this week, which was a little disappointing, but a maintain is better than a gain. There's nothing that annoys me more that having to re-lose weight that I've already lost once.


I'll have mine in the next couple of weeks. She says. Hopefully.

Although, I have a couple of events to contend with. Firstly, M&A are up from Norfolk this week, and we're meeting up and going out for a meal. I've booked us in at a local hamburger place, and a fellow SW'er told us that when she went, they give you the option of swapping your bread roll for a salad. Her friends were ribbing her about it, and shut up when her plate was brought out. She showed me a picture of it, it looked amazing. Mr G and I have burger with salad quite regularly, so that will do us. Save our syns that day for a few fries, and we should be good.

Next weekend though, is the North Wales Crusaders End of Season Awards at The Maesgwyn in Wrexham. We have a room booked in the Ramada, breakfast the next morning and although the plan is not to drink - we all know what happens when I say that. We aren't having the meal at the ceremony, because we didn't fancy it. The only option offered consisted of things we don't eat and so we will look for food elsewhere before we go. I want to say Everland, my beloved Everland, however, after seeing our friends' haddock and chips in The Fat Boar the other week, I am tempted to go there. Either way, Monday after next, I am going to be looking at one almighty weight gain. Ho hum. You only live once.

Meal plan for this week:

Monday - Pepsi Max Chicken and Noodles

Tuesday - Slimming World Fry up

Wednesday - Home Baked Gammon Ham, Poached Egg, New Potatoes and Baked Beans

Thursday - Meal out with M&A

Friday - Cock and Bull (but just... cock...) with Basmati Rice and vegetables

Saturday - (Him) Chicken Tikka Salad and (Me) Freezer Gravel Chicken Orzo

Sunday - Mini Lamb Hotpot and vegetables

Sorted.

Comments