Fab Day

With the exception of one thing. Apparently Google Chrome has my blog flagged up as a Deceptive Site with a massive red warning page. I've reported this issue to them and hope that they remove it as soon as. Christ almighty. The only thing deceptive about this site is the filters I use on my selfies to make me look 44. 

Had a really lovely day today (Friday - although it's Saturday now that I'm posting!) with my fruitcake husband. And he really is a fruitcake too.

                                                                

                                                ^ sane (ish)                                                ^ fruitcake

First and foremost - he has his new phone. Oh, does he have his new phone. I thought my phone was good, but I was nearly crying as I set it up for him. It took me hours, putting all his apps on, trying to find the passwords for them, resetting them when I couldn't. Adjusting all the settings to his liking. I finally make it to the kitchen, to cook a rump steak dinner for us all when he sidled up to me at the cooker and ...

How you doin'...

... managed to leer at me in AR Emoji. How in God's name he managed this, I don't know. He can't remember a password that he created yesterday. And yet, within ten minutes of me handing him his fully set up phone, he managed to do this to his own head. 


I say it repeatedly, it's not easy being me sometimes. Anyhoo. We got ourselves glammed up and went out for the evening to Bangor pier to watch the fireworks to celebrate its 125th Anniversary.


He couldn't resist a selfie with his new phone. We walked up the pier to the Pavilion cafe at the top, which was serving all manner of goodies. I had a hot chocolate with marshmallows and cream, he had a latte, and we both had a jam and cream scone to take away. The scones were so freshly baked, they were still warm. I looked like I'd headbutted it by the time I'd finished eating it. So, so good though. 




We watched the fireworks from halfway down the pier and they were really nice. 






The pier looked so pretty lit up and it was nice to see so many people out and about, maintaining a safe distance, there was plenty of room. I hope the businesses that were allowed to open today made a killing. It's probably been a long year for them. 



I've been trying to post this and trying to look into this Google issue with my blog. I've checked it with their own Safe Browsing thingy, I've used the console and it shows nothing under security. I've ran a malware check and antivirus check on my PC, it's clean... I didn't think that I would have to be dealing with something like this, with how few visitors I get to the site these days. I know that it's mainly family and friends, or people who stumble across my kebab attempts who visit. The site was fine last night. I only really link to recipe pages, reputable recipe pages. I don't host adverts on my site. I don't take payments for anything. Any comments have to be approved by me, and I may have even disabled them after the spammy filth I was getting last year. I'm at a loss as to what to do, to be honest.


Comments