Hot hot hot

It's been hot today! We had a warm one in Wrexham yesterday too, I actually found today a little better to deal with. It was 21 degrees here at 7 am when I was still in bed. But it got hot really quickly and then it dropped away, degree by degree as the day went on. At 6 pm it started raining and it's now 16 degrees and lovely and fresh. I'm sat with the window open next to me and there's a nice cool breeze coming in. My brother sent me a screenshot of his phone earlier, 32 degrees where he is in the south west. No thank you.


We delayed our salmon until tonight, so it had a good 48 hours marinating, so the homemade doner kebab tea is going to be tomorrow. We had our fish and chips in Wrexham yesterday, and we brought home some pies from the butchers market for our teas, because we were still quite full. The shopping trip was quite successful. Mr G and I got a pair of Skechers each, buy one get one half price in Deichmann. The girl got two pairs of Rita Ora trainers in the sale in Deichmann, a tenner each. The boy got a North Face sweatshirt, a Fred Perry sweatshirt and three Lyle and Scott t shirts. The girl found some weird and wonderful clothes in charity shops (that's my girl!) including a skirt with llamas on and a Kermit the Frog bag.

How on earth is it August tomorrow? I've never known time go so quickly :-(

Comments