A New Woman?

Ok, I don't quite know what's going on today, but one of two things have happened. Either these patches have kicked in grand style, or it's a placebo effect. It's like I'm on a faster speed. You know when you've recorded something on Sky, and then you try and fast forward through the commercial breaks? Usually x 30 and then you end up two minutes into the next part of the show because your reflexes aren't what they used to be... 

I've been like that, all day. Not only am I like a new woman, I'm not the same woman, either, I don't know who this one is and I don't know if she existed before. I have a feeling that Mr G will like her a bit better, though, because she's like two 23 year olds (incidentally, how old I was when we met). I blitzed the entire downstairs, vacuumed, made a pasta bake, lobscouse for tomorrow, a bacon pepper and tomato soup, cleaned the downstairs loo, taken the trash and recycling out, polished everywhere, made the bed, kept all the washing, done two loads of washing and drying, done some paperwork, made breakfast for Mr G and I when he woke, had a shower, steam mopped the floors, done the ironing, cleaned mirrors. My to do list was done. I've walked two and a half miles, in the house. I have even - get this - wrapped all my Christmas presents. And I didn't have my power hour today, either. 

Mr G: Jesus Christ, woman, calm down, I'm bloody knackered watching you. I'll be glad to go to work for a break! 

I feel super buzzy. I didn't have this much energy before, so I don't know what's happening, nor if this is how it's going to be. If this is a one off or indeed my new normal. If it is, then I'm going to have to learn to rein it in a bit, because I can imagine I'd be a bit annoying going through life at warp speed. If it is a one off, then at least I've got a week's worth of housework done in one day - and believe me, I've done very little since July...

About to watch the Betfred Championship and League One Awards show on Our League while I wait for Mr G to get home from work. Our coach, Muzza has been nominated for Coach of the Year and Rob Massam has been nominated for both Player of the Year and Entertainer of the Year. Obviously, I would say that both should win, but in reality, Muzza really should get some recognition for what he's achieved this year. Rob Massam was joint top try scorer in League One this season. Fingers crossed. 


Comments