No news = good news?

The surgery haven't phoned up today, anyway. I know the nurse said that it could take up to a week but I know from my own parents' experience, that if something bad is found, the surgery are on the ball. Sometimes even as quickly as the next day. I still feel like death warmed up, last night before bed I had a splitting headache and today I feel dizzy. Something isn't right, for sure. It's just a case of what. I am at the end of my rope, though, I really am. I'm not a good patient, I'd rather push on through than take to my bed, but I just can't right now. It's so bloody frustrating.  

Mr G is a good 'un, though, he made me a cracking steak dinner last night. Lovely bit of rib eye steak, cooked to perfection. 



He has been a star while I've been feeling so crappy. He's been reassuring me, asking me the right questions in the right places, telling me to go and lie down (nope lol), telling me that he'll get me right again. 

Slimming World is another matter, a dilemma really. The young girl who held the group this week was nice enough, but the mood was really muted there. We were all really peed off about our old consultant, who was awesome. The sub consultant is there next week too, and then, who? A few people have packed in and switched to online, because we still have the support of our old consultant as she is still a member herself. If I thought that I could trust myself enough to do it, I would. I would miss the people in the group and a few aren't online, either. For some, it's the highlight of their week, one of the only times they mix with people. I need to have a good long think about this, now. Unfortunately, right now I can't concentrate on anything for more than about 90 seconds. Meh. 

Comments