Meal Planning Monday

Or at least it was going to be until I checked my online banking, seen how skint we were, realised that it's another eighteen bloody days until pay day and thought... I won't tell you what I thought, but put it this way, autocorrect likes to change it to duck! So, today, we have Fridge and Freezer Gravel Monday! Exciting times! No, I'm shitting you. It's going to be dire; egg and potato based and highly dependent on mystery meat.

The tree and all the decorations came down. But. All the ornaments that we removed from the living room in order to put the Christmas ones out... we've lost them. I don't know where. They're in a safe place. So safe that we cannot find them. Mr G was like a man possessed all day yesterday trying to find them. If he put half as much effort and energy into the housework, this house would be like a pin. Just saying, Mr G ;-)


Last night's tea was salad. Prawn for Mr G and salmon for me...


My salmon was tiny when it came out of the oven so I nabbed a couple of prawns.

Weigh in this morning. Well, I was quite impressed really. I gained 4 lb over the Christmas break and lost 3.5 lb of it by this morning. Mr G gained 1.5 lb over the Christmas break and he lost 5 lb by this morning. So he has now got his five and a half stone; no certificate at group as our Consultant had left it at home, but our friend who weighs us made him a makeshift one :-)

Current weight loss stands at 5 stone 6.5 lb for me and 5 stone 8.5 lb for Mr G, since April 1st last year. He is back in front. This cannot happen. I'm going to be terribly competitive now this week. I may even grate lard into his meals, I dunno yet...

So. Our terribly unadventurous, uninspired (and thankfully in some cases, previously frozen) meals this week are:

Monday: Shepherd's Pie with vegetables.

Tuesday: Slimming World Fry up

Wednesday: Singapore Noodles

Thursday: Chinese Chicken Curry and Rice

Friday: Homemade Pea and Ham soup with a roll

Saturday: Tandoori Chicken burger and SW chips

Sunday: Chicken Tikka (Mr G) and Salmon (Me) salad with jacket potato

Onwards...

Comments