Smug mode: Activated

Did we do it? Did we both get our 5 stone awards today? Did we! Mr G lost 3.5 lbs and I, well, I lost 6 lbs. I didn't even lose 6 lbs in my first week. It's my biggest weekly weight loss to date, and although I would have been happy with a round 5 stone, I've now lost 5 stone 3 lb. Which means I'm only 4 lb off my next award... hmm. Five and a half off for Christmas?


There is a matching photograph of me, but I'm still not happy with how I look, unfortunately I still have a massive head (think - extra large pumpkin) and manage to look simple in 99.9% of all photographs taken of me. The one at the awards ceremony was a fluke. It happens about once a decade. That was this decade's.

We wanted 5 stone off for Christmas, we've got it, anything else between now and the 23rd (our last weigh in before Christmas) is a bonus. Then we weigh on the 30th and draw the proverbial line under Christmas and we go back to normal, back on plan 100%.

Tea tonight was the old favourite Beef Burger Salad. Mr G had his on a HexB wholemeal roll with a HexA of mozzarella. I would rather do without than have a burger on a wholemeal roll, so I had mine on a bed of fried onions. The burgers were Morrisons 6oz Chuck Steak burgers, and were only 3.5 syns. Yes, I know there are lower syn burgers out there, but for a 6 oz burger that doesn't taste of disappointment, for less syns than a Freddo? Mate. No contest.


Rest of the week is planned as follows...

Tuesday: SW Fry up
Wednesday: Recipe Tin Eats Chilli con Carne with long grain rice
Thursday: Fish and Chips in Wrexham
Friday: Sausage, mash and beans
Saturday: Chinese Beef Curry and egg fried rice
Sunday: Lobscowse

Sorted. We'll have our 5 stone reward meal on Thursday but the rest of the week will be bang on plan. No resting on our laurels, because there's still a way to go yet.

Comments